Why Partner With Us?
Today’s business environment is complex, competitive, and ever changing. Sales is the engine that keeps your business going. Businesses that can consistently recruit the best sales, sales management and marketing talent not only thrive, but survive in uncertain times. Consider the following as you contemplate engaging a search firm:
Finding The Right Person Or The Right Company
Finding the right person or the right company is hard work. Trust the professionals at Best Sales Talent to take the time to do it the right way with a process that’s yielded success for nearly forty years.
Before you choose a recruiting firm, you should be comfortable with its search and selection process. If your recruiting firm relies exclusively on the Internet or an outdated database, it is probable that you will not be able to secure the best talent available.
We utilize the following in-depth and comprehensive process to conduct each search:
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development
- Position profile development
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation
- Hiring manager interviewing skills training
- Client and candidate interview debriefs
- Confidential reference checks
- Counter-offer consulting
- Offer preparation and closing
- Client and new hire follow-up
To provide you with the highest level of service, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to become thoroughly familiar with your company, people, product, work environment and expectations.
We believe our company is an extension of yours. A candidate’s first impression of your company often comes from us. Because we genuinely care that we match talented candidates with appropriate employers, we take the necessary time to get to know you and your specific needs. We only present a candidate to you after we have carefully screened him or her and determined that there is a good fit.
Think about the amount of time it takes for you or your managers to surface, screen, interview, negotiate, and hire the best potential candidate. We are experts at it, with a proven process, and the resources to do it more efficiently. We search, screen, qualify, and present only those candidates who meet the predetermined requirements saving you and your company substantial time and energy.
The Best Person or The Best Person Available?
Are you hiring the best person who applies (actively seeking a change), or the best person available (including passive candidates)?
Actively seeking a change:
- Resume prepared
- Unemployed (why?)
- On the verge of getting terminated (why?)
- Unhappy (you want to attract unhappy people to your company?)
- Applying to many job postings (no exclusivity for your company)
- Working with multiple recruiters (no exclusivity for your company, or the recruiters trying to place them)
Much of the top talent is very happy with their current position. They simply are not spending the time looking for a new job – they are dedicating their time to performance. We can put our skills to use for you in sourcing the right candidate, not the most available candidate! There are no shortcuts. The only way to consistently hire the most talented people is to find all of them and then approach each of them. We do this by making thousands of phone calls and connecting deep within a network that is painstakingly built.
- No resume prepared
- Not looking
- Not replying to job postings
- Not networking to find a new job
- Doing a good job where they are
- Happy and productive for their present employer
- Not working with multiple recruiters (exclusivity to your company and to us)
- Willing to listen to what might be a better opportunity when we contact them
Many times a hiring manager is left to guess what is motivating a candidate. A candidate is much more likely to tell a recruiter why they would consider making a career move. The recruiter acts as a third party negotiator concentrating on bringing the two parties to a mutually benefiting relationship. What’s more, our reputation is built upon our ability to clear red flags, ask tough questions and mitigate risks to ensure both parties are making a good decision. The best candidates can be recruited by the combined efforts of a recruiter and a successful hiring manager.
A recruiter works all day talking to hundreds of people. They know your competitors. They know who’s doing the business and who is not. They know what it would take to recruit a key player from your competition, but most of all they know how to help you keep your key players on your team.
We Cast A Wider Net
Companies tend to advertise locally, therefore, usually attracting only local talent. Advertising is not inexpensive and to advertise in multiple locations could be as costly as paying a recruiter fee. A recruiter will stay focused on local candidates if needed be, or go out as far as necessary to find the best possible candidate.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you an expert at finding, attracting and hiring top talent?
- What does it cost your organization in terms of productivity, reputation, morale, etc. to have key positions vacant?
- What are the lost opportunities for not filling the vacancy and how much is it costing you every day it remains vacant?
- How much time and or money will your business save by using a recruiter?
- What does it truly cost you to self perform this function?
Ready to Get Started?
We welcome the opportunity to give you all the details of our services and to customize a solution to meet your specific needs.