Market the client company’s assignment
- Interview hiring manager for information on position and company
- Offer consultation on salary level and attractiveness of position
- Develop a marketing plan. Elements can include:
Our Internet site
Direct mail or e-mail campaign
Our international network of professional recruiting firms
- Develop lists of potential candidates
By job function/title
By geographic region
- Recruit from lists, from our database, and from memory
- Enthusiastically present the career opportunity
- Apprise the hiring manager of our progress
- Qualify and evaluate candidates
- Anticipate possible problems
Arrange interviews for client company to meet candidates
- Present candidates verbally and with resume
- Recommend the appropriate interviews
- Arrange each interview
Brief hiring manager
Get decisions that establish placements
- Debrief candidate and employer
Move ahead with this candidate? Why?
Interview other candidates? Why?
Maintain or change the direction of the search? Why?
- If relocation is required, introduce candidate to relocation services (free to client company)
- Arrange subsequent interviews
Assist employer with terms of offer
Present offer to candidate
Negotiate the differences
- Counsel the future employee on resigning from his current employer
- Confirm the commencement of employment
- Follow up with candidate and manager within 30 days
Evaluation questionnaire to candidate
Evaluation questionnaire to company
(Failure to perform one or more of these steps does not constitute breach of contract on our part)
Need new or additional sales, sales management or marketing talent?
Contact Best Sales Talent at 401-737-3200.